Savannah Earrings - Cream Fringe & Beige Lace
These light weight statement earrings are composed of hand dyed lace, cotton or jute fringe and a twisted and cut brass circle disk. A complex play with textures and materials that sits from the front to back of the earlobe in an illusory effect.
Inspired by the African Savannah and a mix of South African and tiki interior design elements, these unusual earrings sit nicely on the side of the neck. Though they are large, their position and angle mean they mostly show from the sides and look filiform from the front (long and thin).
Surgical steal posts are soldered onto the brass disk.
- Comes with gold plated butterfly backings.
- Measures approximately 8 cm long (top to bottom) and 6.5 cm wide
- Weighs approximately 15 grams a pair (7.5 grams per earring).
- Handmade with love in our studio in Montreal
- Limited edition due to the vintage and/or exotic sourcing of the materials