Laelia Earrings - Brown Coconut/Mustard Ochre
These statement earrings are composed of hand dyed lace carefully hand sewn into slightly 3 dimensional flowers and onto gold-plated hypoallergenic posts, with brown coconut or cream shell beads and oval nacre beads as stamens that move around ever so slightly.
Laelia earrings are inspired by the art perfected in the Pacific Islands of wearing florals to express oneself. They are named after a small genus of orchids.
Very light weight despite their size and made of soft lace, they are very comfortable to wear.
Come on hypoallergenic gold plated brass posts with disk backings for structure.
- Flowers measure approximately 5 cm in diameter (extremity of lace) and "stamens" measure approximately 2.75 cm.
- They weigh 2.6 grams each, 5.2 grams the pair.
- Care tips : Use iron on low or flat iron for hair to reshape petals if they get folded while stored. Spot clean white lace with stain removers such as '“Tide-to-go” or “Shout” wipes .
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Limited edition due to the vintage and exotic sourcing of the materials.