Corallia Earrings - White
Of the latin word for corals, these earrings share the dual nature of soft and solid textures such like the polyps and their exoskeleton. They also share the glowing tips with the sea anemone of the Hexacorallia family.
A careful balance between textile and metal, these statement earrings are composed of hand dyed floral shaped lace and brass components that create brilliance and structure. Available in a large variety of colours inspired by the natural world.
- Come on hypoallergenic gold plated 316L grade stainless steel posts, with butterfly backings.
- Measure approximately 4 cm long by 3 cm wide.
- Each earring weighs approximately 8 grams (the pair weighs 16 grams together).
- Care tips : Keep out of humidity as much as possible and avoid direct contact with aerosols such as perfume, hairspray or sunscreen. (These are good tips for all of your jewelry.)
- Handmade with love in our Montreal studio.
- Limited edition due to the vintage and exotic sourcing of the materials.